The Smoke Check is designed as a simple screening test for cigarette consumption.
The Smoke Check measures and clearly displays the level of exhaled carbon monoxide (in PPM) on the patient’s breath.
Suitable for use in all settings where exhaled carbon monoxide needs to be measured.
The results are displayed in clear bands with a visual “traffic light” indicator of the levels measured for a non smoker, light smoker and heavy smoker.
Features and benefits:
- Results are displayed instantly on a clear graphic LCD display using colour-coded bands indicating non smoker, light smoker and heavy smoker
- No warm up required
- Clear “traffic light” indication of CO levels
- Push button calibration procedure
- Auto-zero function to allow immediate test of numerous patients
- Small, portable and lightweight with a textured handgrip