Micro CO Handheld carbon monoxide monitor
The Micro CO is a powerful diagnostic tool for measuring alveolar carbon monoxide concentrations in PPM and percentage carboxy haemoglobin.
The Micro CO provides accuracy and simplicity in CO breath testing.
Suitable for use in settings where exhaled carbon monoxide needs to be measured.
The results are displayed on a clear graphic LCD display, using the slide switch, they can be converted to %COHB.
The colour “traffic lights” give a clear visual aid to the operator and user of the levels of carbon monoxide detected.
Features and benefits:
- Encourages patients to hold their breath of a sufficient time period using the onboard countdown timer
- See results immediately on a clear LCD display
- Results can be converted to %CPHB by moving the simple slide switch
- Clear “traffic light” indication of CO levels
- Push button calibration procedure
- Auto-zero function to allow immediate tests of numerous patients
- Small, portable and lightweight with a textured handgrip