Home Products Hypertension Management ABPM - Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
24 hours Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
The Mobil-O-Graph® NG is a cost effective diagnostic and therapy control tool which is quick and easy to operate with direct connection to PC (Bluetooth) or printer.
24 hour ambulatory blood pressure control with the Mobil-O-Graph® NG enables a comfortable and unadulterated long-term measurement.
Mobil-O-Graph® NG features & benefits:
- Extremely quiet in operation
- Weighs only 240g (incl. batteries)
- Significant better patient acceptance due to comfortable measuring methods
- The patient sleeps through the night
- Greater use comfort due to efficient and gentle cuff inflation (one-handed use)
- Individual assignment to the awake and sleep phase enables:
- clear calculation of “Dipper/Non Dipper”
- Early morning rise analysis
Mobil-O-Graph® NG technology:
The Mobil-O-Graph® NG uses the oscillometric measurement method: instead of a single sensor carefully positioned above the arteria brachialis, electronic micro-processors will calculate the blood pressure according to variations in the pressure of the blood stream.
That way a little slippage does not interfere with the capture of precise data.