Home Products Osteoporosis
Quantative UltraSound QUS-2
||The unique scanning technology of the QUS-2 allows reproducible and accurate measurement of the calcaneus without a positioning device, regardless of foot size.
QUS-2 features & benefits:
- Self-contained unit - no additional equipment required
- Device weighs only 7 lbs for easy transportation (less than 3,2 Kg)
- <90 seconds scan time, total patient time is <10 minutes reliable
- The mean time to failure is estimated to be 2-5 years or 10,000 test
- The precision of the instrument is <2 %
The unique scanning technology allows the instrument to target the clinically relevant portion of the heel, the Region of Interest (ROI). This unique ability reduces the chance of false readings due to poor foot placement, or presentation of an atypical foot.