||Diabetes Monitoring & Monitoring HbA1c level
The A1CNow+® system tests for glycosylated haemoglobin (HbA1c), offers incredibly fast quantitative results utilising micro-optical technology integrated into a proprietary reusable monitor with single-use-cartridges.
The A1CNow+ test requires 5 µL of whole blood (1 large drop) obtained with a fingerprick procedure.
- A1CNow+ has launched the NEW IMPROVED BLOOD SAMPLER
- EASIER - New Integrated Sampler takes the place of the original "pipettes"
- FASTER - No Technique Required - Blood collector, dilution and transferring sample are now All-In-One step!! (3 second hands-on time - used to be 30 seconds)
- LESS BLOOD - HALF the blood sample is required with the new sampler - only 5 micro liters (original was 10 micro liters)
- Results in only 5 minutes
- Requires only 5 µL of blood
- Simple 3 step procedure
- Pager-sized all-in-one sampling device
- Stable at room temperature for 3 months
- No daily controls, calibration or maintenance required
- Lab accurate at 99%
The A1CNow+ monitor utilizes both immunocassay and chemistry technology to measure A1C and total haemoglobin, respectively.
Upon the addition of a diluted blood sample, the micro particles conjugated to anti-A1C antibodies migrate along the reagent strip. The amount of blue micro particles captured on the strips reflects the amount of A1C in the sample.